Master of Evaluation (M.A., Fernstudium)
Technische Universität Kaiserslautern / Master of Evaluation im Detail
The aim of the two-year “Blended Learning Master of Evaluation” (MABLE) Program is to develop and strengthen the evaluation and monitoring capacities of government, private sector, and social organizations with a view to improving the performance of state administrations and the delivery of public services.
The two-year blended learning program is designed for three general target groups:
1. The “Blended Learning Master of Evaluation” (MABLE) is especially designed for graduates of social science study programs, but also appropriate for students of other subjects (Bachelor degree level).
2. The course enables extra-occupational studies especially for freelancers and self-employed evaluators. The modular course structure and the self-learning options make MABLE a good choice for experienced evaluators who want to enhance or deepen their knowledge in specific areas.
3. MABLE is not only for evaluators, but also for the people who commission evaluations and want to gain new insights into the field of evaluation. Many aspects of the program are directed towards people who have to conduct evaluations on behalf of donor organizations, administrative agencies, or government ministries and intended to provide the tools and guidelines to assist in the completion of their tasks.
This course is taught entirely in English.
More informations: https://www.zfuw.uni-kl.de/en/distance-learning-courses/management-law/mable-evaluation/
- I. University Degree (Bachelor, Diploma) or equivalent
- II. Relevant work experience(At least one year after your primary university degree).
- III. 20 ECTS (about 300hrs.) points in Statistics and Social Research Methods.
- IV. English skills Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Level B1, TOEFL CBT: 213, TOEFL PBT: 550, IELTS: 6.0, CPE: C
- If you do not have a university degree, but can claim more significant work experience, you can access an introductory qualification test.