MBA International Healthcare Management (MBA, Berufsbegleitend)
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management / MBA International Healthcare Management im Detail
Frankfurt School’s part-time MBA International Healthcare Management is designed for working healthcare professionals (physicians, surgeons, nurses, allied health, research positions in hospitals etc.) as well as those working in the health care industry (insurance, medtech, pharma, consulting, etc.) to provide them with a thorough understanding of the international healthcare business.
The programme aims to train responsible healthcare leaders and to equip them with practical business skills, advanced entrepreneurial attainments, leadership expertise and integrity, intercultural competences in order to master the challenges of a globalised healthcare sector.
It fosters an enhanced awareness of healthcare issues, trends and practices likely to influence the future. International study locations in Europe, America and Asia, and a diverse student body ensures a truly global experience.
- MBA degree recognised worldwide
- International experience with world-renowned academic partners in Germany, the USA, Singapore, the UK and Saudi Arabia
- Part-time study model for executives (including thesis)
- Innovative curriculum with a focus on General Management in Healthcare
- Global perspective: international locations, faculty, practitioners (provider and supplier side) and participants
- Extensive international professional network
- First academic degree
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Post-graduate work experience of at least three years
- Healthcare relevant background work experience
Deadlines & Discounts
We encourage you to complete your application as early as possible, as there are a limited number of places in the programme. There are also special financial advantages for candidates who submit a complete application early:
FS Campus from an MBA perspective
Three of our full-time MBA students (Class of 2018) highlight their favourite places on our campus in Frankfurt.
Weitere Master Studiengänge
|Executive MBA||Master of Business Administration||18||49.500,00€|
|Master in Applied Data Science||Master of Science||24||35.500,00€|
|Master in Auditing||Master of Science||42||30.000,00€|
|Master in Corporate Performance & Restructuring||Master of Science||24||33.000,00€|
|Master in Management||Master of Science||24||35.500,00€|
|Master of Banking and Capital Markets Law||Master of Laws||24||33.000,00€|
|Master of Finance||Master of Science||24||39.000,00€|
|Master of Mergers & Acquisitions||Master of Laws||24||33.000,00€|
|The Frankfurt MBA (full-time)||Master of Business Administration||12||42.000,00€|
|The Frankfurt MBA (part-time)||Master of Business Administration||21||42.000,00€|