Master of Business Administration (MBA, Berufsbegleitend)
Hochschule Darmstadt / Master of Business Administration im Detail
Master of Business Administration
- Among Europe's Top 20 by the International Graduate Forum -
The MBA programme at Darmstadt Business School is tailored to meet the challenges of a dynamic global economy. It is a classical general management programme, emphasising strategy, finance, marketing and management teachings. Following the concept of Applied Sciences, we focus on a close connection between theory and practical application.
The Darmstadt MBA is an excellent choice for anyone seeking to prepare for a career in management. It provides intensive, relevant and effective preparation for the challenges faced by executives of national and international enterprises. Graduates from non-economic disciplines are the primary target group as well as those, who have studied Economics and wish to expand their skills in the areas of decision making and management orientation.
With this course of study we provide a practical and internationally-orientated education that enables you to understand changing and challenging business processes easily. An integrated and intensive curriculum covering the most important areas of present-day business management will introduce you to innovative methods and concepts. You will acquire and apply the knowledge and tools learned to solve business problems in a global context.
Furthermore, particular importance is attached to the development of the interpersonal skills of our students. These include: an ability to work in a team, decision-making, presentation techniques, conducting negotiations and intercultural understanding.
On completion of your core Program, you´ll tailor your degree to your individual interests and goals with Expertise Tracks. Choose three Expertise Tracks out of eight based on your personal interests and goals.
We will endow you with the necessary leadership skills for your management position and help you in the art of developing a business vision. In order to teach you these skills and make them operational, a powerful step-by-step procedure has been designed to assist you in gaining a leading position in your personal field of competence and interest. The MBA curriculum comprises 11 modules plus Master’s Thesis with a total of 90 Credit Points.
Our part-time MBA programme conveniently enables participants to combine a career with continuing education. No time off work is necessary, and the entire programme can be completed parallel to full-time employment.
Our full-time MBA programme gives you the opportunity for an accelerated and more intensive study.
There are 4 ways to study the MBA:
- Live-Online Full-Time
- Live-Online Part-Time
- Hybrid Full-Time
- Hybrid Part-Time
Students will be awarded an internationally-recognized degree “Master of Business Administration”. The degree qualifies one in particular for employment at the executive level in various fields of industry. Holders of this degree are entitled to begin PhD studies in Germany and abroad.
For admission to our part-time MBA programme we require:
- An above average first university degree
- 30 CP basic economic knowledge or attendance at preparation courses
- Adequate English language skills
- 3 years of professional experience
The MBA programme at Darmstadt Business School is designed for high-potential employees who require solid management skills in addition to their existing academic qualifications. To reach its full potential, the MBA programme needs to start at a certain level of presupposed knowledge. Therefore, we provide preparation courses for all applicants who don’t have a basic knowledge of business administration at the start of their MBA studies.
The part-time programme takes two years (four semesters) and is designed to combine continuing professional development with full-time employment, whereas the full-time pgrogramme takes 1.5 years (three semesters).
For applicants with a German first university degree: 15 September each year
For applicants with a foreign first university degree: 15 August each year
- Master of Business Administration an der SRH Fernhochschule – The Mobile University
- General Management MBA in Kooperation mit der TU Wien an der Donau-Universität Krems
- MBA in General Management an der Euro-FH
- Professional MBA an der afw Wirtschaftsakademie Bad Harzburg / Austrian Institute of Management (aim)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) an der FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management
- MBA Digital Production Management an der Leuphana Universität Lüneburg - Professional School
- MBA Performance Leadership an der Leuphana Universität Lüneburg - Professional School
- Master of Business Administration an der Gutenberg School of Business Mainz (GSB Mainz) an der Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
- MBA in General Management an der LCBS - Lake Constance Business School
- Mannheim Full-Time MBA an der Mannheim Business School